Now a days we all are more conscious about health. Specially during there 21 months, the world has witnessed the wrath of covid. Today, in this blog post I am sharing with you a top 8 benefits of flaxseeds for health.
Flaxseeds are the only vegetarian food that is equipped with Omega 3 source. Flaxseeds are good for health. Traditional Indian families are still using flaxseeds as a natural remedy for health problem, high cholesterol and overweight. These small brown color seeds are natural gift that have amazing benefits for our health.
There are various ways of eating flaxseeds. Best is to eat in the morning and before going to bed. Take a table spoon of flaxseeds and chew it till it get diluted in the mouth and swallow. Use it for few days and see the amazing results. Following are some of the most important benefits:-
- Flax seeds are brown in color, secure us from heart disease. Improves the bloods circulation by controlling cholesterol level and any blockages, it has fiber which naturally helps to control cholesterol.
- Due to having anti –oxidants properties protects the skin from getting wrinkles and maintain the skin healthy and glowing.
- Flax seeds are rich source of Omega-3 which helps the blood platelets. This is the only vegetable which has the rich source of Omega-3. It’s a boon for people who are pure vegetarian.
- Helps to remove the cholesterol and remove the excess fat from the body and balancing the body excess fat naturally.
- Flax seeds helps in ailment and fight arthritis, asthma, diabetes and cancer diseases as it has alpha linoic acid. It also helps in protecting from colon cancer.
- Control the blood sugar level when taken at limited quantity due to which the internal organs are healthy and in works good.
- Flax seeds are the best alternative of Omega-3 because till now only fish has omega-3
- Eating flax seeds daily 1 table spoon, 2 times in morning and evening will keep benefit our health.